HIGHER CERTIFICATE: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2017 – 2018 COURSE
Be an Inspiration!
THE HIGHER CERTIFICATE: ECD COURSE IS
- Offered over two years, part-time with workshops sessions on alternate Saturdays during term time enabling students to combine work and study
- Meets SAQA requirements for credits at NQF level 5
- Well designed using an integrated model
- Dynamic, interesting and equips teachers of young children to offer an excellent programme to children aged two to six
- Offered in Durban, Pietermartizburg, Kwambonambi in Zululand, Ballito, Port Shepstone and Cape Town
THE HIGHER CERTIFICATE COMPRISES
- The 15 month, 20 modules Scope Course – 87 credits that are awarded on completion.
- The 9 month, 12 module Three Learning Programmes in the Reception Year Course – 45 credits
The Higher Certificate: Early Childhood Development (Qualification 23117) – 132 credits is awarded and this provides entrance to the third year Diploma Course
A student needs to:
- Have matric or Senior Certificate, an equivalent NQF level 4 qualification or qualify for a mature age matric exemption
- Love young children
- Be working in or have access to classes for young children between 2 to six years of age
- Be dedicated to the development of creativity in self and others & be resolute to the implementation of the course content;
- Be prepared to attend 80% of workshop sessions;
- Be committed to complete all written assignments and to be found competent in teaching practice
- Submit required portfolios of evidence of assignments and a journal.
COURSE FEES FOR 2017 – 2018
- A once-off, non refundable Administration Fee of R1500 – payable on registration
- Annual fee o f R13,000 -payable from January to October @ R1,300 per month
- Payment of the full annual fee is eligible for a 10% discount.
- Lectures, notes, files, teas, assessment,
- Certificates and awarding of credits
TO REGISTER FOR THE 2017 – 2018 HIGHER CERTIFICATE COURSE
Complete the Registration Form and return with copies of Matric certificate and Registration Fee and Fax – 086-6931185 or email email@example.com
2017 INFO HC & REGISTRATION 2017-info-hc-registration