VALUABLE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SHORT COURSE
PERCEPTUAL SKILLS in TEACHING AND LEARNING
What is this Caversham Course all about?
Exciting, innovative ways of focusing on Perceptual Skills in the classroom to enrich children’s learning
Who should do this course and what is required?
Anyone involved with teaching or caring for young children aged 2 to 7
How long will it take and where will it be held?
Two Saturday workshops each with 2 sessions from 9.00 – 12.30 & 1.00 – 15.30
4Th March & 8th April 2017
Venue: Caversham Head Office, 3 Fulham Corner, 443 Lena Ahrens Rd,
What will I gain?
- Deepened understanding and appreciation of your perceptions
- Knowledge of the important role the five senses play in learning
- Understanding how perceptual skills are developed through play
- Explore ways to assist children with delays or gaps
- Numerous ideas, a file, notes, journal and a certificate of attendance
R600 per Saturday (2 workshops each) or R1,200 for the course
How do I apply?
Contact Jabu – 031-2062000 or 078-4220047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information & Registration Forms
Download registration form: PS INFO & REGISTRATION DURBAN 2017