AT CAVERSHAM EDUCATION INSTITUTE WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT TEACHER TRAINING
WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO:
- Treating each participant with respect, honoring individuality, listening and being open
- Recognising and respecting individuals existing skills and knowledge in the field of ECD
- Extending and deepening this knowledge and these skills through well- designed, meaningful, integrated courses
- Meeting the standards required by the South African Qualifications Authority for a full qualification at NQF level 5
- Making the learning practical, relevant and stimulating by using the well- documented Caversham Hourglass Process of
- CreACTion, leading to
- Creating opportunities for dialogue to facilitate the exchange and sharing of experiences and ideas
- Building your confidence and skills, thus enabling you to respond sensitively and effectively to children and the adults in their world.
WE EXPECT OUR STUDENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Giving fully to studying, attending workshops, being prompt and well prepared
- Being open and ready to share and learn, to give and receive in the group
- Implementing what is learnt with children and beyond
- Diligently complete all assignments and tasks given, and to compile a professional portfolio of evidence
- Developing self as an individual and a professional teacher.
If you are passionate about young children and if you believe that a career in teaching this age group is not only important but vital to the future of individuals, families and ultimately our country then we have the course for you!