SKILLS, IDEAS AND PLANS FOR RING-TIME!
A fun, practical Professional Development workshop for anyone who is teaching children aged two to six!
On – Saturday 30th July 2016 from 9.00 – 12.00
At – Penzance Pre-Primary School – Corner Bartle and Rick Turner Roads – Durban
You will leave with
- A deeper understanding of how themes are used in planning Rings
- Increased knowledge and skills for presenting Rings
- Having seen two Rings demonstrated
- A number of ideas to take and implement with children
- A Hand-out with examples of lesson plans for Rings for different age groups
- A certificate of attendance
- Having met other teachers and having been inspired!
R250 for the workshop that includes notes and tea
Complete the attached Registration Form and email to email@example.com Registration RINGS DBN 2016
Or contact Jabu – 031-2062000 or 078-4220047